Alzheimer’s Association | Information on Alzheimer’s disease and dementia symptoms, diagnosis, stages, treatment, care and support resources.
American Cancer Society | Learn about cancer research, patient services, early detection, treatment and education.
American Diabetes Association | Preventing and curing diabetes and improving the lives of all people affected by it.
American Lung Association | Improving lung health and preventing lung disease.
- West End Park Senior Center – 1226 NW 18th St., San Antonio, TX 78207
- South Side Lions Senior Center – 3303 Pecan Valley Dr., San Antonio, TX 78210
- District 5 Senior Center – 2701 S. Presa, San Antonio, Texas 78210
- Alicia Treviño López Senior Center – 8353 Culebra Rd., San Antonio, TX 78251
- Bob Ross Senior Center – 2219 Babcock, San Antonio, TX 78229
- District 2 Senior Center – 1751 South W.W. White Rd., San Antonio, TX 78220
- Willie M. Cortez Senior Center – 5512 S.W. Military Dr., San Antonio, TX 78242
- Normoyle Senior Center – 700 Culberson, San Antonio, Texas 78211
- Doris Griffin Senior Center – 6157 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78238
- Northeast Senior Center – 4135 Thousand Oaks, San Antonio, TX 78217
- San Antonio NE Vet Center – 9504 N Interstate 35 #214, San Antonio, TX 78233
- US Dept. of Veteran Affairs – 8410 Datapoint Dr., San Antonio, TX 78229
- Frank M. Tejeda VA Outpatient Clinic – 5788 Eckhert Rd., San Antonio, TX 78240
- Veterans Fair Commision – 7400 Merton Minter St., San Antonio, TX 78229
- VA Outpatient Clinic – 2391 NE Interstate 410 Loop, San Antonio, TX 78217
- Sharvano Park Outpatient Clinic – 4350 Lockhill Selma Rd., San Antonio, TX 78249
- Bexar County Veterans Services – 233 N Pecos St. #320, San Antonio, TX 78207
- San Antonio NW Vet Center – 9910 W Loop 1604 N #126, San Antonio, TX 78254
- North Central Federal Clinic – 17440 Henderson Pass, San Antonio, TX 78232
- South Texas Veterans Health Care System – 4318 Woodcock Dr., #120, San Antonio, TX 78228
- South Bexar County VA Outpatient Clinic – 4610 E Southcross, San Antonio, TX 78222
- Balcones Heights Outpatient Clinic – 4522 Fredericksburg Rd. A-88, A-10, San Antonio, TX 78201
- Golden Bingo – 1327 Bandera Rd., San Antonio, TX 78228
- Blanco Bingo – 3719 Blanco Rd., San Antonio, TX 78212
- Circus Bingo SA – Culebra Crossing, 8373 Culebra Rd. #301, San Antonio, TX 78251
- Northeast Bingo – 11123 I-35, San Antonio, TX 78233
- Randy’s Bingo – 1534 Bandera Rd., San Antonio, TX 78228
- Bandera Late Night Bingo – 5810 Bandera Rd., San Antonio, TX 78238
- Marbach Bingo – 7014 Marbach Rd., San Antonio, TX 78227
- Power Bingo – 502 Embassy Oaks, San Antonio, TX 78216
- Flamingo Bingo – 12330 Nacogdoches Rd., San Antonio, TX 78217
- Jackpot Bingo – 13307 San Pedro Ave., San Antonio, TX 78216
- Play-Mor Bingo – 919 Pleasanton Rd., San Antonio, TX 78214
- Megabucks Bingo – 2111 Goliad Rd., San Antonio, TX 78223
- Southeast Bingo – 1131 SE Military Dr., San Antonio, TX 78214
- Grissom Bingo – 8741 Grissom Rd., San Antonio, TX 78251
- I 35 Bingo – 6830 I-35, San Antonio, TX 78218
- Callaghan Bingo and Bunko – 1416 Callaghan Rd., San Antonio, TX 78228
- Unique Bingo & Ballroom – -1434 Callaghan Rd., San Antonio, TX 78228
- Hilltop Bingo – 10630 S US Highway 181, San Antonio, TX 78223
- Ingram Late Night Bingo – 6709 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78238
- Mission Bingo – 1219 SE Military Dr., San Antonio, TX 78214
Russ and Millie Woda moved into Franklin Park Independent Living Community at Sonterra in 2016. They never imagined that four years later they would be living safely with their neighbors in the middle of a global health pandemic. But here they are and thriving. The...
A safe way to commemorate the holidays. For many, this holiday season will be celebrated very differently than previous years. A lot of us experienced a really tough year due to COVID-19. And for this reason, we should bring as much holiday cheer into each other’s...
EXPERTS OFFER TIPS ON HOW TO BRING YOUR A-GAME TO THE INTERNET Since the Coronavirus shut down most of the city back in March, many women are having to navigate online video chat programs in order to keep in touch with friends and loved ones, and also to keep their...
September is one of my favorite months as the weather begins to enjoyable again for outdoor activities and exercise and the trees begin their color changes. Autumn is a lovely time of year. September also has many observance days! Some of the interesting, lesser-known...
By The Etta at Shavano Park Assisted Living and Memory Care Did you know that billions of dollars are taken away from vulnerable seniors every year due to scams? So, what do these scams include, and what should you look out for as you or your parent become older? In...
Many people are still getting used to practicing social distancing. While this might mean you are not able to exercise at your local gym or park, you can continue to get your daily dose of physical activity in the comfort of your own home. Regular exercise provides...
Many seniors eventually need some help from others while only a minority of people transition from being fully independent to deceased. When an individual does start to need help, many times a spouse, adult child, or grandchild will step-up as the primary caregiver....
A Life-Changing Experience
Advanced technology and smart devices help make daily tasks easier and improve the quality of life.
What's happening this month? Download the latest edition of The View to hear from our CEO, learn more about the 2019 Champagne and Shamrock Gala and fill your calendar with our upcoming events. The View is a quarterly publication offered in digital format for your...