Welcome to Sodalis Garden Ridge Assisted Living and Memory Care. We feature intimate, home-like senior living settings close to northern San Antonio. Nestled among beautiful trees, our community is a dynamic, encouraging, and welcoming place to be!
Residents are supported with a highly trained care team, home-cooked meals, housekeeping, wellness, activities, and basic assistance with activities of daily living.
Our assisted living community has been designed to provide a serene, hill country environment with spacious apartment homes in the midst of a community that allows you privacy yet all the comforts of knowing friends and loved ones are close-by.
Our chef will provide you with three delicious meals a day and snacks as you wish, on your own time. Each morning, afternoon and evening, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of activities, wellness programs, technology engagement and more! We have thought of everything to make our community your perfect new home.
Assisted Living Amenities Include:
- A common patio
- Large dining area
- Living room with fireplace
- Wellness and exercise space
- Beauty salon
- Healthy yet savory culinary programming developed around your interests
- 24-hour support
- Home like setting
- High staff-to-resident ratio
- Innovative wellness programming including chair yoga, tai chi, dance classes and more
- Technology enhancement programs to help keep your mind sharp
Our memory care community is conveniently located in a secure neighborhood within Sodalis Garden Ridge to assist those afflicted with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Each private suite includes a bathroom and A/C unit. Our rates include three home-cooked meals, housekeeping, flat linen and towel laundry, utilities, activities, basic assistance with activities of daily living, and the availability of our trained care associates 24 hours a day.
Memory Care Amenities Include:
- Culinary programming featuring mind healthy recipes and snacks
- A variety of activities and games, including sports, cooking, digital games, music programs, and more
- 24-hour support
- Carefully selected team of individuals dedicated to the improvement of dementia and memory impairment
- Centralized living room for all activities, music, crafts and socializing